Accommodation Rules and Regulations for the Guests Accommodated at the Housing Facility VEĽKÝ DIEL
- Only a properly checked-in guest can be accommodated at the housing facility. For this purpose, the guest shall immediately submit his/her identity card, passport or any other valid identification document to an on-duty employee.
- Check-in time is at 12:00 and check-out at 9:00 a.m. unless there is a change based upon agreement with the tenant. If the guest does not follow the times, the housing facility has the right to charge an accommodation fee for the following day.
- The guest, checked-in before 6:00 a.m., shall be charged an accommodation fee for the previous night. The main entrances of the individual buildings of the housing facility close at midnight. In case of entering the individual buildings later, there is a bell placed by all entrances.
- The accommodation and other services fees are due to be paid in accordance with the valid price list placed in the entrance halls of the individual buildings. The guest shall be given a room key after the payment.
- It is not allowed to move or to take out the room equipment, to fix or to break into electric power supply and other electrical installations as well as into the fire detection system.
- It is not allowed to use guests´ own electrical appliances at the housing facility, except for the ones designed for the personal hygiene, namely a hairdryer, electric razor, etc.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke and to drink alcohol in the housing facility.
- It is not allowed to be noisy, to sing or listen to loud music if disturbing other guests. The guest is obliged to comply with the mandatory silent hours from 22:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- For safety reasons, it is not appropriate to leave under 10 years old children in the rooms without adult supervision.
- Visitors in rooms are allowed only with the reception consent. A receptionist is authorised to ask for a visitor´s identification document – an ID card or a passport.
- These accommodation rules and restrictions are obligatory for all room visits. The guest, who has booked the accommodation and is accommodated in the room, shall be responsible for keeping the rules and restrictions by his/her visitors.
- If the visitor stays in the room for more than two hours, the receptionist is authorised to ask for an accommodation fee according to the valid price list.
- In justified cases, the receptionist is authorised not to allow a room visit.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring or to keep dogs and other animals at the housing facility.
- It is allowed to enter the area of the housing facility by motor vehicles only when using driveways and to park the vehicles only at the marked parking spaces.
- The housing facility shall not be responsible for jewellery, money and other valuables.
- The housing facility shall not be responsible for the things left in a guest´s car in a parking lot.
- When being asked by the receptionist, the guest shall identify himself/herself /ID card or an entrance chip card/.
- The guest shall be responsible for any damage caused at the housing facility in accordance with the applicable regulations and laws of the Slovak Republic.
- When leaving the room, the guest is obliged to close water taps, switch off electrical appliances and room lighting, and close the windows and to lock the room entrance door.
- The charge for losing the key is 20 EUR; the charge for losing the chip card is 10 EUR.
- The quest is obliged to pay in full for the damage caused at the housing facility.
- The housing facility shall not be responsible for personal things loss at the housing facility and its area.
The guest, as a guardian, shall be also responsible for any damage caused by the minors being under his/her supervision.
- Suggestions and comments concerning the accommodation may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The guest is obliged to follow these rules and restrictions from the moment of renting the room and taking the room key. In case of a serious break of these rules and restrictions, the housing facility has the right to terminate a guest´s residence before the end of the agreed period and to set up a claim to a damage of the property.
Employees of the housing facility Veľký Duel wish you a pleasant stay!